We were inspired by reading all of your posts, I enjoyed that Zane got a surfboard, that Jared has a different SUV than last time we saw you! Sara and I just finished midterms here, so we've been having fun exploring paradise, which equates to eating pizza, and drinking Coke that comes in a bottle, and driving up and down our muddy driveway in our new (really old and crappy) Suzuki Escudo, which unfortunately lost the ability to roll up its windows just in time for this weeks rain! (sigh) who knew this adventure, experience, and or opportunity could be such paradise!! We live in Cool Runnings Apartments...need we say more?
Medical school is everything I thought it would be, lots of studying, crappy things becoming crappier, and our sense of humor rising to meet the occasion. (I refer to "cool runnings") I love it. We spend a-lot of time just laughing and having a good time.
Ah the simple life. And it's just like Paris portrayed it in her reality show. Oh my gosh, I can't even believe Sara just admitted that we have seen that, we only spend hours watching America's Next Top Model. We're so blessed to have cable this term!!!
To all of you who think that you never want to be my patient, because I've done nothing but drink rusty glass bottles of Coke through med school, this isn't true. Med school has been challenging but rewarding. It is really fun to live here, but at the same time we count down the weeks to be home again.
3 comments:
You two were cracking me up on your post. I like the blog and hope you both live it up there.
loved it! should I bring my surfboard? Without waves it makes for great wall art or bench. If med school doesn't work out you could succeed at journalism.
Hey, what's wrong with America's Next Top Model? We spend hours watching that and we don't even have the "lack of options" excuse. You never know what those crazy anorexics are going to do next.
Post a Comment