How many of you have seen the movie "Adventures in Babysitting"? Well just about everything but the man with the hook has happened to us over the past couple days!! No just kidding. But I thought I would post that we had trouble traveling too - since almost everyone had drama getting home for Christmas this term. Jayson and I got stuck in Jamaica after we missed our connecting flight into Miami. We stayed in the Holiday Inn there. Wow, I wish we had pictures. The hotel was neat. Too bad we didn't get there until around 10 pm so we couldn't enjoy it! But then it was up and at 'em for our 7:45 am flight. Where we arrived in Miami the same time we should have been landing in Long Beach. So instead we attempted to get help from Air Jamaica to get the rest of the way home - that was less than successful. And now here I am, writing this blog from a hotel in Miami with another early morning ahead of us as our Jet Blue flight leaves at 7:15 am. However, we have learned several things this trip and there's a possibility - however small it may be - that this could have happened for the best. Anyway I wish we had pictures to post along with this entry, but there aren't any :) For the rest of you - happy travels!! And Merry Christmas!!
First Day of Kindergarten
11 years ago
5 comments:
lovely, welcome to jamrock! where you must be reminded to change your watch to jamaica time. next, check out www.jamaicatourguide.com for serious guides to jamrock! glad you got home safely and did enjoy the hotel. cool
I hope you guys made him home safely. At least you know your not the only ones having a horrific travel experience. We wish you all the best in getting back to the beloved land of Grenada, when the time comes. Merry Christmas!
Dear Sara and Jayson,
We loved your tropical Christmas picture. We will miss you friday at our family dinner at Christophers! Believe it or not Grandma Owens was here on your site with me too! Post more pictures soon!
Love,
Sara and Marlene
Sara and Grandma Owens were here. It was fun to read and see your trpoical christmas picture. Post more pictures soon!
Love,
Sara and Marlene
Sara and Grandma Owens were here. It was fun to read and see your trpoical christmas picture. Post more pictures soon!
Love,
Sara and Marlene
Post a Comment