Welcome to Christmas in Grenada! It's something out of the norm. I have to admit that I really miss the snow. But Grenada has its own charms. I love the beach! And the water still feels great - even in December! While our friend Melissa (Dustin's wife) was here we took some pictures for their Christmas card and they were nice enough to take pictures of us too. So here's to Christmas in the tropics!
First Day of Kindergarten
11 years ago
2 comments:
I love the blog, it is so cute. I don't understand the details of the About Me section.
The pictures are so cute of you guys and I can't wait for you to get your camera so I can abuse our friendship and have you take pics of my familly!!
love you guys!
I love the first picture of you two! I hope you have it framed.
Post a Comment