21 January 2008

Sunday Dinners



Sunday Dinners ... ever since I was a little kid I've looked forward to Sunday
dinners. The meals were always bigger and better and company was always good. As a kid it was going to Grandma's. In college it was going home or to
Aunt Julie's. And here in Grenada it's at our house! I just wanted to share these pictures with all of you so you could see the best part of my week! I look forward to Sunday dinners for a few reasons: #1 Jayson cooks and almost always does the dishes. It's nice to eat someone elses food! #2 Dustin always comes over to eat with us. And #3 because it is the most relaxed day we get here on the island! So anyway here is a typical scene on a Sunday afternoon - the boys cooking in the kitchen! And the wonderful fruits of their labors! It was a delicious dinner! So happy Sunday Dinners wherever you are!

2 comments:

Teandra said...

I agree. It's always nice to not have to cook.

cailin said...

That is one tasty lookin burger. Move over Victory Burger, there's a new chef in town.
For tonight's Sunday dinner we had chicken marsala with sherry instead due to a sudden marsala shortage on the north side of Oahu. FYI: sherry does not adequately substitute marsala.