I wanted to write about this wonderful dry season we've been having! As you can see it's been very dry! In Grenada it should be the wet and wetter season. Granted it doesn't rain as much during the day anymore, but it still rains every night. But the weather has been heavenly. At least I feel like it has been. It's so much cooler! I can actually feel a chill in the air most early mornings and evenings! It's wonderful to wear long sleeves!I just wanted all of you to see pictures of the rain too because it's the wettest, hottest rain. There's so much of it that pours out of the sky you can hardly believe it. And the sky just opens wide and dumps all the rain. You're soaked in seconds. But it sure looks cool. Then it all dries out and everything is sunshine again. I always welcome the rain and blessed relief from all the sunshine! So happy dry season to you all!
First Day of Kindergarten
11 years ago
1 comment:
It's actually been rather chilly here till lately and now I feel like I've lost my Grenadian heat resistance and am totally unprepared for the heat wave. I do miss the heavy intense rain though.
Post a Comment