Our car in Grenada...
I know I told you it was bad... I know you didn't belive me, oh you'd better believe!
Ok so I lied. This is one left over from a few years ago when Ivan hit. Yup, still there.
THIS is our car ...
Isn't it beautiful?? Well it's something. It's always an adventure to drive too. We never know if it's going to actually make it. Sometimes when you stop there will be this huge jerk forward two seconds later as the transmission catches up with the brakes. Some of my favorite features include: the upside down stearing wheel, the broken driver's seat (it won't stay up), no backseat seatbelts, and the rust that's starting to form on the sides. All wonderful features! You thought that was good wait until you here their laws! And I quote, "When driving drunk please slow down!" "Only those in the front seats need to wear seat belts." "If all the seats and laps are filled in the back a child my ride on a lap in the front seat." And those are only a few.
6 comments:
Wouldn't it be fun if the first car really was yours...
Well that's an adventure...I hope it lasts you awhile.
I am so jealous that you guys get to ride in the sweet Yugo and I don't :( Jayson, it kind of reminds me when of the time when the Honda was missing all the doors on its left side and you, me, and Genna used to drive it up and down E. Roseville Pkwy. Anyway, don't worry, like in Grenada, in Italy only the passengers in the front seat are required to wear seat belts.
Esther thought it was really fun when you gave us a ride in the rain and your windows wouldn't go up.
you forgot about the law of "You only get pulled over for stupid things if you are white and American"! Thanks for taking care of my husband for me! I really appreciate it!!
Jonathan and I are looking for a new car...but we want to buy the first one from you! You've got quite the sweet ride.
Post a Comment