Not only one of my favorite songs, but also an interesting idea. Why would the scriptures use goats to represent the sinner? The answer remains to be seen.
Yup, the eyes say it all.
So the real reason for this post is to show you pictures of the farm on campus. Many of you probably didn't know St. George's also has a Vet school. It's more insane than the med school in my opinion. Now as most of you probably know, I like animals ... from a distance. But our good friend Mary (vet student in the branch) saved this little baby goat over Christmas break. It had some huge head trauma and they thought it wouldn't make it, but to Mary's credit she literally nursed it back to health. Naturally, Jayson and I wanted to see this little miracle for ourselves. Behold Hershey.
I would post more photos, but unfortunately it isn't working. Better luck next time.
1 comment:
Hey, nice nod to the Cake song. I didn't know you were a fan. Did you know that they are a Sacramento band. You can't say that of many bands so I had to put that in there and represent for the hometown.
Post a Comment