Rather than post the normal 'happy birthday to me' post ... since it was my birthday on Saturday. I thought I would post these pictures. I don't really know what to say about them, but someone asked me what I liked most about being 22 and what my birthday wishes for being 23 were. I didn't have answers for either question. But these pictures made me think. My 21st year was a very big year. I danced with Sac Ballet and then with no warning moved out of the country. My 22nd year was less eventful. But I wouldn't say I've learned less. In fact I think I've learned more about myself by leaving everything familiar. And these pictures help me remember some of the things I've learned. It's been a good year. Here's to another one with untold surprises I wouldn't know to wish for.
This
is a picture of campus. It really is a beautiful campus ... until you look really closely. I should take pictures to show you all what I mean. It would be an interesting post. I'll work on that.
This is something very unique to me - cactus at the beach! I don't understand how it happens and in the tropics none the less! But to me it's very beautiful.
First Day of Kindergarten
11 years ago
5 comments:
Happy Birthday...hope it was a good one...can't wait to see what you mean about the campus.
Happy Birthday Sara! Hope you enjoyed your day.
I didn't know it was your birthday! Happy Birthday. I want you to pick something from this very cool link below and pretend that I send it to you (because it would turn up disgusting if I really did send it to you) ... http://thesweettoothfairy.com/cupcakes.html Oh, and I hatd my 22nd year, but LOVED my 23rd year, so hopefully you will too!
Happy Birthday Sara...i stumbled across your blog off of Marisa's. That is so awesome that you live in Grenada...it looks so beautiful and you're dance pictures look beautiful too. You were always such a beautiful and talented dancer though. Happy to see that you kept dancing!
I hope your birthday was most amazing. I hope you were able to celebrate well in the middle of paradise. Happy 23rd!
Post a Comment