As if you didn't already know enough about me:
FOUR BEST JOBS I'VE HAD IN MY LIFE:
1. Dancing with Sacramento Ballet
2. Teaching ballet
3. Seagull Book (seriously, it was the people)
4. sorry, there were only three that I liked
FOUR WISHES I'VE HAD COME TRUE:
1. being a ballerina
2. living outside the US
3. reaching the 'junior' clothing section
4. and growing past 5'
FOUR WISHES THAT HAVEN'T COME TRUE
1. becoming a mermaid
2. being 5'6"
3. Knowing it all by the time I turned 20
4. a pony
FOUR PLACES I'VE BEEN:
1. California
2. Grenada
3. New York
4. Washington D.C.
FOUR SITES I CHECK REGULARLY:
1. blogs, blogs and more blogs
2. email/gmail
3. Blurg
4. marthastewart.com
MY FOUR FAVORITE BOOKS:
1. Of Human Bondage, Somerset Maughan
2. Jane Eyre, Charlotte Bronte
3. Catcher in the Rye, J. D. Salinger
4. A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man, James Joyce
FOUR THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO IN 2008:
1. Seeing family over the summer (more photo opps)
2. getting that much closer for both of us to finish our degrees
3. the inevitable unexpected interuptions into my perfectly planned life
4. writing more essays ... uh yeah
First Day of Kindergarten
11 years ago
1 comment:
Sara, I didn't know that you danced as a ballerina for Sacramento Ballet! When I read that I was FREAKING out! When did you do that? Sometimes I wish I would have pursued that...just to say that I did it. It was fun to learn new things about you that I never knew.
Post a Comment