13 March 2008

Christmas!!

Today's the day ...

I got my computer back! Last night Denzel Hill came up and knocked on my door. And there it was ... beautiful and perfect once again. I was so excited to see it that I don't really remember what happened after that. I think we talked for a minute or so, but beats me what we talked about. I have been waiting and waiting and finally it's here. It was a much better surprise than Christmas!

It's amazing what I use my computer for. I didn't know what to do with myself in the afternoons when Jayson had the computer. It was either read, watch TV, or cook. I missed working on pictures, emailing, blogging, working on my pictures, surfing the internet, preparing primary lessons so easily, and working on my pictures!! Not to mention making up all the school work I'd lost on my previous hard drive. I don't remember being this married to my computer back home, but in Grenada it's the one thing I never want to do without.

So thank you Brittany for being so willing to help me out. I don't know what we would have done without you!

No comments: