Happy Easter!! I already love Sunday dinners, but this Sunday was especially nice.




Not only did we get to have the usual crowd with us, but we had several special guests! Alice, my wonderful dancing buddy. I don't know what I will do without her! She's finished with the island in December. Duke's wife Meegan was also in town. It was so nice to meet Duke's "better half".
And last but not least, I'll mention Melissa!! It has been so great to have her back with us! I know Dustin missed her, but it sure is nice feeling like your Grenada family is all back together! It meant a lot to me that she was here for Easter. So as happy as I am for Dustin that she's around, I'm even more happy for myself!

Here's Gabe! Always a favorite.
So funny story ... we often lock our bedroom door at night and for whatever reason it got closed before dinner, with the key inside the room! I needed to get in for more reasons that one, but the biggest reason was because the camera was in there! I actually took all of these pictures with Melissa's camera! I think just about everyone tried to get it open! Finally just as dinner was finished Dustin Monroe popped the lock! Once again Dustin saves the day!
After every dinner there are always so many dishes to do. True to form Dustin Monroe did them! He claims it's his Easter tradition.
It's always hard to be away from home for the holidays. Especially in Grenada, where everything is so different. But I have to admit that it was a very nice dinner. I enjoyed the conversation - everyone makes fun of me for playing a little game each Sunday. I make everyone say something to get the conversation going and to learn new things about everyone. It's really silly, but it has kind of become a tradition. So I hope all of you had a wonderful Easter Sunday!
And here we go, now that the break is 'finished' we'll head back into the daily grind. Luckily it's been such a relaxing and enjoyable weekend that I feel recharged enough to start it all again!
4 comments:
sara, you have such an artistic blog and beautiful pictures! i've been trying to figure out this blogging thing on my own, but you are clearly wise in the ways of the blogging world. where might i get such a cute background as you have?
also, i am looking forward to a photo shoot for little gracie when you get home!
You look great, Sara!
My brothers used to lock me inside of the bathroom (they'd turn the door-knob inside out). Maybe you should try that on Easter. Oooohhh, or maybe you should do that for April Fools day. Now that I think of it, maybe I should do that for April Fools day.
Post a Comment