I love your photography, Sari. I'd recognize those fuzzy hand anywhere, Jayson. Just kidding. I figured that they would be Jayson's when I saw the wedding ring. You guys have the greatest pics on your blog. Keep 'em coming!
Millie is right - your pictures on here are always awesome!!!
Jayson - after reading your comment on my blog I was thinking about freshman year and this is what popped into my head -
Me, you, Blair and Trevan in a room in the HFAC. You were playing a "diddy" and they were laying under the piano and you were playing super loud and waiting for Trevan to make his move on Blair.
You know - it was funny then but NOW...it's hysterical. I bet Blair is really glad she never kissed him!
3 comments:
I love your photography, Sari. I'd recognize those fuzzy hand anywhere, Jayson. Just kidding. I figured that they would be Jayson's when I saw the wedding ring. You guys have the greatest pics on your blog. Keep 'em coming!
Millie is right - your pictures on here are always awesome!!!
Jayson - after reading your comment on my blog I was thinking about freshman year and this is what popped into my head -
Me, you, Blair and Trevan in a room in the HFAC. You were playing a "diddy" and they were laying under the piano and you were playing super loud and waiting for Trevan to make his move on Blair.
You know - it was funny then but NOW...it's hysterical. I bet Blair is really glad she never kissed him!
I collect feet pictures, so I think that the next photo should be off feet..although I am a HUGE fan of this photo too!
Post a Comment