19 March 2008

Morning Walks

Each morning my alarm goes off at 6:00 am. Sometimes I'm already awake and sometimes I don't even hear it go off. This is because I get up to walk around Lans Aux Epines with Sara Johnson. I should be a better walking partner - since it was my idea - but lately I have slacked in my efforts. Sara, however, is very forgiving and continually gets up early each morning in good faith. That's besides the point - the point is that as we walk I constantly look around me and see all these beautiful things that could be pictures. I also look around and see things that wouldn't make such great pictures - someday I'll show you those things too. Yesterday my alarm broke and so this morning I didn't make it walking. So instead I took the opportunity to go out and take some of those pictures I'm always thinking about. Here are only two of them. I'm going to post the rest of them on my photography site. It might take me a couple of days because I have a lot of school work to do, but keep an eye out! And thanks Sara for your patience with a flaky walking partner!

2 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

It's supposed to snow tomorrow and it's almost April. I would give anything to be able to walk in warm weather and get out of the house. I'm so jealous.

Justin & Ashlee said...

Thanks for always posting pictures. I love looking at them, you do such a great job!