This is a tribute ... to the end of midterms, the worst two weeks of every term. Finals are bad too, but at least you know when they're over you get on a magical airplane and two days later you're home! Plus it means another success. Midterms on the other hand are two weeks of stress and the realization that you haven't done enough. I don't know how that's possible considering Jayson studies all the time, but somehow it still isn't enough. So now that the two most dreaded weeks of the semester are over I can again enjoy having an emotionally attached husband. Not to mention all the parties that are scheduled to celebrate!
Hooray!

8 comments:
I am glad Jayson is done and back in your arms. Have a great and relaxing weekend.
boo for midterms...I totally get it. At least the semester is nearing and end...Summer will be here before you know it!
What a great picture of you both. Where was it taken? It's so pretty there.
Our friend Casey took the picture at Lans Aux Epines Beach. It was in the evening so all the lights were really pretty. Not to mention that Casey is a fabulous photographer!
AMEN to that. My hubby is still mid-mid-terms, week one was HORRID! one more to go..... cute blog!!!
you guys look great! Happy Birthday to Jayson! We tried to have Carson on that day, but it didn't work out, he came when he was supposed to much to our surprise! We are looking forward to getting back there and having some normalcy! hope the midterm parties were fun, we are thinking of you!
I feel like i haven't been in school for so long that I'm starting to forget what mid-terms feel like. But won't ever forget the feeling of finals being over. Ug.
Hi Jayson! I found yours and Sara's blog through Kelly "Miller's" blog. I was looking through some of your pictures. You make a beautiful couple! We have a blog too if you ever want to check it out. atherlyfamily.blogspot.com
Hope we can stay better in touch this way.
Amy "Motley"
Post a Comment