22 April 2008

Day 4

Well, one day just wasn't enough. So we spend four days in a row at the beach! Here are some of the highlights.



This is the Maltese Falcon - the largest, most expensive yacht in the world. It's worth about 4 million dollars. It makes it down to Grenada about once a year. We saw it about this same time last year. It's very beautiful - this picture doesn't really do it justice. It provided a great source of conversation for all the boys.
Renny - This photo says it all.
I was really proud of this picture. I've been learning how to operate my camera on manual and this was a picture that I took on manual. I was so pleased! It was perfectly exposed and I was so happy with how vibrant the colors came out! Plus it's so cute of Casey and Gabe!
Gabe discovered the sunscreen! So she went around putting it all over us. Jayson got the most of it! I guess it was a really great foot rub though!
Since we had the camera, everyone wanted to try it out. So Casey and I jumped around in front of the water for people to practice! It was really dorky, but we had a good time.


Casey's amazing C jump!And finally - the end of the day! It was a wonderful day at the beach - a wonderful way to finish out the week. We love being beach bums! Now it's back to the daily grind.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

One of the things I miss about Grenada is the the beach. And you guys make it look like so much fun! I can't believe the height on those jumps! Don't have too much fun with out me.

Morgan said...

hi sara, this is morgan again, from sac. are you in grenada dancing? that is so awesome. your guys' jumps are amazing. you are both getting some serious air! you photography is really good as well.

Marisa Jean said...

Sara, you're killing me! I wish I had the talent you possess. Your pictures, your dancing, and on and on and on.

Sara and Dustin said...

First of all, your pictures are gorgeous. I really think you get better all the time. Second, this blog makes me miss you guys SO MUCH! You look so cute doing your jumps. What would be funny is seeing me try to jump these days...I just don't think it would work.

Tim, Annie, Jack said...

I love your swimsuit, I want a new one so bad!

MelRiv said...

I am so jealous of your time at the beach. I miss the beach so much. I especially love the jumping photos. By the way, a little birdie told me that you little brats are coming home and didn't tell me. Is this true? Are you coming home especially for Jayson's HS reunion? J/K. No one would make a special trip for that. I hope to see you guys soon.

dancingtexancowgirl said...

SHUT UP!! Tewy, your swim suit is ZEBRA!! I KNEW we were friends! LOVE YOU!