09 April 2008

First Photo Shoot

This was my first attempt at shooting a family. They are a far cry from what I would like to be doing, but I wanted to post them because these are two photos that say a lot about this family. Definitely great moments!!
Thank you for letting me photograph you guys!! So anybody else interested in being an amateur's guinea pigs? Let me know!!

As always - there's more on smugmug

3 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

I like the one where the little girl is trying to walk on the beach. I like that it captures a stage in life that seems to zoom by: infancy. These are really great!

Jackie said...

Sara, you take really great pictures! I would love you to take pictures of my kids. Maybe sometime when we all meet up in Utah.

Jenny said...

we want to be guinea pigs!