24 April 2008

Possibilities




I'm beginning to think I really can do this whole photography thing! But here's the real question - are you all tired of seeing my pictures? Should I create a separate picture blog where I only post my attempts at photography? And I'll keep this one as more of a "what Jayson and Sara are up to" kind of a blog. What are your thoughts?

10 comments:

Casey said...

Hey Sara! I absolutely LOVE the picture with Gabe and the multi-colored background! It is very nice! I like your blog with all the photo's! But, that's just me! :)

Jessica said...

I love all your photos! I just wish you lived closer so you could take some of my family. I think you should keep posting the pics.

Sheaf said...

Hey Sara,

I was wondering how you finish your photos. Do you use photoshop, Picasa, Iphoto? Or are these your raw images straight from the camera?

-Meg

Jayson & Sara said...

Meg you have a blog!! Email me the site for crying out loud! I use photoshop CS3 to touch up my pictures.

beth said...

I love seeing all your pictures!

Meghan said...

Sara,

Sorry, last time I commented I didn't realize I was signed in as Mark(Sheaf) instead of myself until it was too late. Our blog is www.macpeanut.wordpress.com.

You are getting some amazing shots! I'm just starting to test the waters in photographing children. But I am not getting the finished products that you are. Maybe it's that amazing light in Grenada. I'm learning more about Photoshop recently, even though I knew a bit before. Any tips? Are you using actions?

-Meg

Teandra said...

I say make a separate blog of your pictures. You are really good!

Zane and Lexi said...

Sara:
I'm loving your photos...you will need to teach me your secrets. I am enjoying learning more and more about my camera and photoshop. I am starting my own photo blog, but I don't have it up and running yet - I will make it open to the public as soon as I figure some things out. You have such cute little models there in Gernada!

Amanda said...

I think your blog is great.

Zane and Lexi said...

sara - I am just using blogger since it is free and I am just learning. can you explain simply, how to get the watermark on your photos? you can email me if it's easier. thanks!