12 May 2008

Busy

I feel like I've been so busy, but when people ask me what I've been up to I'm usually at a loss as to what to tell them. I'm frantically trying to get my classes finished so the break can really be a vacation for me. I've also been busy taking and working on photos of friends here in Grenada. I wish my turn around time for my photos was faster! Unfortunately I think most of them will get finished after I leave the island. But I'm really enjoying taking everyone's pictures! I'm so grateful for all my willing volunteers! It's been really fun to find something I can really learn and study in Grenada. I can honestly say that if it weren't for being in Grenada I wouldn't be studying photography right now. So it's a great thing to be able to do! I can't wait to get home and take pictures of friends and family at home! Hopefully I can get caught up over this break! Cross your fingers! Here's to the last week in Grenada for a while!

3 comments:

Justin & Ashlee said...

I hope you guys have a great time at home. I can't wait until next term until it is our turn to have family pictures! You do such a great job.

Wyatt and Tara said...

Are you coming back? I want pictures taken! You have to call us if you come to Utah... we will be here until August then we move.

Marisa Jean said...

I'm totally OBSESSED with this photo! Good luck getting caught up with your classes. Glad it's you and not me!