01 May 2008

More Beach

It sure seems like we're spending a lot of time at the beach! Here are some more pictures from the other day.






I guess it's just the best way to spend the day in Grenada!
I also wanted to let all of those who don't know already, that we're headed home in a few weeks! We're making a short stop in Utah so we can see all our family and friends there that we haven't seen for a year! Everyone is going to look so different. Then we'll head home to California. Jayson and I are both so looking forward to seeing everyone! So clear those calendars to spend some time with us!

10 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

Okay, I'm OBSESSED with the top photo (with the buckets) and the middle one, where the girl is sticking out her tounge. Love them!

Casey said...

Sara, your pictures look so good! I really like the first one.

Jobove - Reus said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tara Jayne said...

Hey, let me know if you have a sec in Utah, we'll hang out or something.

Zane and Lexi said...

hi weirs! you will have to contact us when you are in utah...we can go to lunch or something and chat about granada...

Nils said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Marisa Jean said...

Hey Sara. Just wondering where you get your background from your blog. I'm obsessed with it!

{Kim} said...

Awesome photos Sara!

Marisa Jean said...

Sara, thanks for the heads up on the backdrop. I almost ruined my blog when I put it in the wrong spot, but I realized my mistake and got it fixed. Sometimes I can be such a dumb blond. Thanks again!

Kelly O. said...

OH-MY-GOSH! I LOVE these pictures!! They look like they came straight from a magazine or something professional like that! And we should have a Sacramento-area reunion in Utah or something. That would be so much fun!