It's terrible being the one in the pictures .... Jayson and I both hate that. So I was really happy when he suggested I take some of him after he took some dance ones of me.
I love the colors and details in the first one!
I like the last one. The background adds such an interesting texture!
Don't let him fool you, he is secretly in love with himself. Nice photos.
WOW! You guys are great at taking pictures. I am really wanting to buy a nice camera...anyway, it was really great to see you guys!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love the colors and details in the first one!
I like the last one. The background adds such an interesting texture!
Don't let him fool you, he is secretly in love with himself. Nice photos.
WOW! You guys are great at taking pictures. I am really wanting to buy a nice camera...anyway, it was really great to see you guys!
Post a Comment