
Sinice I haven't had real bangs since I was 5 - 1990 - I missed out on the whole wave bang. So I thought today would be a good day to try it out. For those of you who did or didn't do the wave, I think you should post your best wave pictures too!
First Day of Kindergarten
11 years ago
5 comments:
"that is like totally rad!" :) The only thing is you need to get your top bangs much higher. I am so sorry you missed out on the UTAH bangs!
HA!! I love it! I actually followed suite and just cute my hair too, and got bangs! I remember back in the day when the wave was in. I had a good roll. Maybe I will try it again. ha.
I love bangs! But I have to tell you, I didn't even recognize you!
That's because of the photoshop!!
Lookin' good Sara! Did you wear your hair around town like that all day!!
Post a Comment