04 June 2008

Perfect Day

So I don't write cheesy things very often - but today I wanted to write something about the perfect day. I've always thought my perfect day would consist of sleeping in late, a big breakfast, and watching movies all day. That was always my answer - you know, the lazy day. But today I stand corrected. Today we woke up early ... and painted the downstairs of Jayson's parent's house. It wasn't a chore, just something to do. So we spent the day taping off windows, painting, listening to Les Mis, and watching HGTV to put us in the mood. Oh and we had Taco Bell for lunch :) So I'd like to change my answer for what my perfect day would include to - getting up early, staying in crappy clothes all day, and painting with Jayson. And the best part is ... the painting isn't finished so we get to start it all again tomorrow.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

I would like to help you make you perfect day never end by offering you the opportunity of painting our kitchen. I'm just a good friend like that!

beth said...

Maybe I'm kind of weird, but I always liked house painting.

Teandra said...

You're so cute. That does sound fun. I say any time with my husband is a good day.

Amanda said...

I love spending time with my husband doing random things. And Taco Bell makes all the difference!
It was good to see you guys, thanks for making the time in your busy schedule to snap some photos. You guys are the best!

Jackie said...

You can come paint our house anytime. We'll even get you up early and let you stay in crappy clothes all day. Oh and buy you Taco Bell for lunch!