08 July 2008

60,000 Million Years

While we were in Utah I got to hang out with my brothers and sister. It was really fun. One day we decided to go to the zoo, but then it rained like crazy, so we went the other direction and went to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point. Funny what happens when we all get together!

There is this big soft dinosaur that you can attach dinosaur pieces to - like legs and spikes and stuff. But we decided it would be more fun to climb on it - so we did. Luckily mom was close by to take all our pictures!
We also went and saw the 3-D movie they were playing. It had been a long time since I had seen a 3-D movie. They'll a lot better than I remember. And I think we got to look super cool with our glasses.

My sister Chelsea and brother Elijah.


Elijah looks so scared! Then my brother Jared tried it and touched the Dinosaur making it sway precariously back and forth. Oops!
This is probably my favorite from the day. I took my lens and put it on a slow shutter speed then as the shutter speed was opening I zoomed my lens in really fast. It made a cool effect.

1 comment:

{Kim} said...

Oh the joys of Thanksgiving Point Dinosaur Museum, or should I say, the terrible memories I have of working there. Remember my boss... good thing he got fired. Great pictures once again!!!