Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments
First Day of Kindergarten
11 years ago
7 comments:
Remember when you broke your arm rehearsing for Wizard of Oz? :( I'll never forget that day. I was eating a delicious brownie when you plummeted to the ground. That was sad.
i remember one day after rehearsal running around with you trying to get something for Jayson's birthday. We ended up in the computer lab at the Canon center I believe writing a poem. However, I didn't really help b/c I don't write poetry but you did a good job. That was a fun night because I didn't have to go home and study : )
I remember the first term we were in Grenada and you came over to my apt and we cooked cupcakes. You said it was the first time you had attempted to bake something like that from scratch. It was kind of interesting to bake in Grenada, but I thought they turned out good. So good in fact that I ate more than my fair share.
That was fun for me because I didn't really know anyone and we hit it off so well.
p.s. I still have the recipe and I have made them several times. Yum.
I remember when we were at Jason Johnson's birthday party and just talked about Alton Brown all night long.
I was thinking about using something similar to Allie's--but instead I'll tell you about one of my first memories of you. You were the "Little Match" Girl and looked so fragile and graceful that I was afraid if I breathed you might fall over and break.
I'll always be grateful to you for watching Spencer with little notice when we were preparing to go back to Utah when Rich's mom died. And also Book Club, I really enjoyed that!
I was also going to mention when you broke your arm in front of all of us, and those delicious brownies, but instead I will mention the day you randomly came to my ballet class at BYU and I found out that you were going to the Sacramento Ballet and a couple of people in the class knew you from your performances there, and I felt really cool that I knew you when (you were really little and playing the "little match girl" and I called you Kay). Thanks for making me cool by association.
Post a Comment