This was because the more I learn about photoshop the more I don't feel I can trust photos. Seriously the pictures we all see and think are beautiful in the magazines are fake. You can do anything you can imagine in photoshop and make it look real. Take me for example.
Here's the original. Not too bad really. It could use a little drama, but whatever.
Here's after some pp. Notice the differences? One of these is not like the other ... you know the song. But did you notice ALL the differences? There are at least six major changes I made to it. See if you can find all of them. The answers are at the bottom and don't cheat!
And here's one just to show what you can do with some color. And there is still more I would do it if I really really liked the picture, but I just did this for a post.
Answers:
1&2. First of all I took in the size of my thighs and butt. No necessarily because I didn't like them the way they were, but just to make a point. The photos where someone looks too thin to be standing ... well they probably are. It's a two second fix in photoshop. And if someone's boobs look bigger ... they probably are. That's a two second fix too. Basically no one needs to really loose weight or get plastic surgery ... just photoshop it. That counts for two answers by the way.
3. Something I've always wanted is longer legs - so I gave them to myself. I increased the length of my legs quite a bit. :)
4. I've also always wanted those incredable feet with high arches - so I gave that to myself as well.
5&6. These were obvious. I took out the destracting boats.
So I ask you ... what is reality?
First Day of Kindergarten
11 years ago
3 comments:
Oh Sara, I don't even know how you did some of those things. I'm still learning.
You have to check out this video: http://graphicenzoextended.blogspot.com/2007/11/photoshop-makeover-bootylicious-edition.html
It's what made me realize that you DEFINITELY cannot trust what you see in photos.
I've decided that you need to photoshop all of my photo's so I can escape my sense of reality. I don't mind having a smaller butt and thinner thighs.
But really, I should send you one of my engagement photos that I'd love to hang up, but it was right when I started a birth control that was 60% too high for me, so I broke out horribly. I wish could just photoshop out some of the zits. You've got quite an amazing talent here! You are very lucky!
I don't know how I originally missed this posting, but that last photo is INCREDIBLE! You're amazing! Just beautiful! Oh, and I mean your dancing skills, as well as your photoshop skills!
Post a Comment