21 September 2008

Ballerinas

My friend Derek - a photographer down here in Grenada - asked if I would pose for him at a beach down in Westerhall. So we went. I stood high on a cliff and we took lots of pictures. I have to admit that I like to be the one taking pictures more than I like being the one in the photos. But today I had a special treat!

Zane also posed for us! He went up on the rock and totally hit the same poses I did! As you can see it looks just like mine!! Thanks Zane for this shot!


What would we do without the Shaeffers?!

3 comments:

bentanelle said...

oh my gosh! I am laughing so hard! I should have had him come and talk to the girls at Addie's party! who knew! Lexi has to save that picture for later, I am sure there will be a time she can use it!

Marisa Jean said...

Okay, this is offically my favorite post you, or anyone else has ever done! I LOVE IT!!! Thanks for the laugh--and I'm with you, I like being the one taking the photos over being in the pictures.

dancingtexancowgirl said...

OMG!!!! That's HYSTERICAL! WOW! Thank you for putting that up, and thank you to your friend!