
This is ... us! About a week ago we went and took pictures and since Jayson and I were both modeling Sara used my camera. This was one of my favorites so I thought I would post it. Plus I knew Sara would get a kick out of it! Thanks for indulging me.
First Day of Kindergarten
11 years ago
6 comments:
I certainly DID get a kick out of it! You guys should be in a magazine somewhere. And I like the watermark - it makes me feel so professional. Ha! Yeah right! Professional: with my own personal photoshopper named Sara Weir.
you guys look hot!
You really do look like models. The hubby looks a lot like he should be a pilot in these shots.
This is such a hott photo! LOVE IT!
Hi Sara and Jason...greetings from Uganda. We miss see you both when you came home to GB. It is fun to keep up on your blog...Elder and Sister Wilkes
woah, i totally thought i was looking at the beckhams... then i was like, no, that jayson and sara. so high fashion!
Post a Comment