22 September 2008

Jayson's Little Buddy



I think I've posted something like this before, but when I saw this picture I knew I had to post about it again. This is Carson and he and Jayson are buddies. When Tanelle was pregnant Jayson said it was going to be a boy. Jayson is still proud that his prediction was right. Then Carson was due just a few days after Jayson, but Tanelle insisted he would be born on Jayson's birthday. He was born a few days later, but Jayson doesn't seem to mind.

All of that considered I think their real connection is because Jayson loves to hold Carson each week during the three hours of church. Each Sunday Carson somehow finds his way into Jayson's arms and stays there for a majority of the time.

The cutest part though is that Carson totally knows Jayson. Whenever Jayson comes into his line of sight he smiles like crazy. He's definitely Jayson's little buddy whenever he's around! Thanks guys for sharing Carson with us!

2 comments:

The Carlsens said...

precious photo!

Laura said...

My friend Alli took the pictures. Her blog is linked on mine and is called "AllSmiles". Hope you are well!