Where is the time? What is the time? Add one more hour ...
So we've settled into our schedule ... hence the neglect of the blog. There's not a lot to write. We eat, we sleep, we talk with this friend or that, we read, we study, we attempt to work out ... and then we do it again the next day. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. Actually this has been the first term that I can't just sit around and watch TV. It's a throw back to reality.
Things have been slowly and quickly plugging along. The days go by quickly, but they're full so they can also feel long. It's just life and we keep on live'n it.
First Day of Kindergarten
11 years ago
4 comments:
That's what she said!
It's good to be busy. Then you can really appreciate the times when you can just sit and relax.
HI!!! I know you don't know me but let me introduce myself, My name is Ku'ulei (koo-oo-lay) I'm Nick's fiance. I was looking through your blog and I think you do an outstanding job. I know Nick has already talked to you briefly about taking our engagement photos, and I'm thrilled to be having someone as talented as you do the job. I also wanted to express my appreciation for your family and the friendship you give to Nick. He speaks very highly of you all. I look forward to meeting you and your family in the future. Take care, Kuulei O, I don't have a blog and I put an e-mail address that I don't really check that often, if you'd like to write something back (Don't feel like you have to) heres my e-mail address. kuulei_barton07@hotmail.com
It doesn't get any better once you graduate. Then comes the mundane world of working--same thing day in and day out.
Post a Comment