28 October 2008

Happy 1 year post!!!

Plus seven days! I missed the actually 1 year mark by a week. Oh well. Amazingly enough so much has changed and nothing has changed at all. We're still in Grenada, but we're on the downward slope - happy thoughts! We're both still working on school and neither of us is working :) I've discovered photography and Jayson has learned how to look in my ears and listen to hearts. We've gained more freckles and stressed a few years off our lives. We've become world travelers and learned our favorite place really is home. We've started and kept up this crazy blog! So here's to the fabulous year it has been and the greatness that this next year will be!!

2 comments:

Alys said...

We can't wait to see you two again. When will you be back in California?

Dr. Nick said...

Happy 1st!! I always enjoy a good blog :)