I'm sorry I haven't been blogging a lot. Everything and nothing has been going on at the same time. Jayson and I are both busy with school which, quite frankly, isn't that interesting to write or read about. But we FINALLY did something:) Every term after the 1st and 2nd term mid-terms (you follow that?) the SO's have a wonderufl get together at the Aquarium Restaurant. It's a fabulous tradition started by none other than Melissa Monroe! and obviously was so great it's been continued by all the presidents since. Anyway I took a bunch of pictures, too many for one post. Which means ... yup, there'll be posts for the next couple of days! I know, I'm excited too. So here's the teaser ....

First Day of Kindergarten
11 years ago
3 comments:
I'm excited! Especially to see my baby eating handfuls of sand! :)
As always, your pictures are beautiful! How is school going for you, are you still doing the online courses?
I am happy to see that the Aquarium has become tradition with the Significant Others Organization!
Post a Comment