After the beach we all went home, cleaned up, and rested! Then in the evening we went to this little ... I'm not really sure what the real name is ... maybe cove area? Anyway it's this little beach and then there's a little hill part that's grassy and extends into the ocean. So we went up there to see sea (ha!) urchins. The water was way too high to see anything, but we still managed to have a good time!
I love it when people catch sunflares in their photos, so I thought I would try it. I was actually just trying to catch the flare when Gabe started climbing on the tree, so these were not a posed pictures. But the flare looks pretty sweet I think. Now the trick will be catching the flare and making it work for the composition!
You've got to love this picture! I asked Gabe to just sit in the grass and this is what she came up with!
I love silhouettes! Thanks for posing for me Erica!
I really liked this one. If you look REALLY closely you can see Jayson. Does anyone see him? Erica, Lexi, and Zane were also in the picture, but with the magic of photoshop they aren't anymore!
Yes, it was a beautiful end to a very nice day!
First Day of Kindergarten
11 years ago
5 comments:
Awesome, breath-taking, beautiful...my list goes on and on with how I feel about your pictures!
I found Jayson, but I had to enlarge the picture to do it.
great pics.
Sara! I am so excited to be blog friends now! Your photos are amazing!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna be like you! We just got a canon xlr something or other but I guess I need photoshop too? Because my shots are not looking like yours... I have so many questions (like, "How are you?") but I'll just read your blog :) Did you ever meet Adam? I can't remember but I think that was after you guys left. He was a folk dancer and took beginning ballet when I taught it. That's how we met. Ah, the romance of the ballet studio, eh?
Laura
I lOVE the silhouettes and the grass photo. You're very talented miss Sara.
Wow, you are amazing. Those pictures are beautiful. How cold does it get in Grenada? Are you able to garden year round?
Post a Comment