31 October 2008

so long to an addiction....


Why did they ever get rid of these? Sara and I used to drink these all the time, it was one of those things you were glad to be in Grenada for. Imagine our surprise when this last time we came back they decided to make the switch. We are slowly adjusting to the new plastic bottle coke, just tastes a little different. Maybe it's that extra little flavor that came from the rusty bottlecap, and the idea that thousands of other lips had touched the bottle before you?

5 comments:

Justin & Ashlee said...

We miss these too! It was the one treat we could look forward to having at the end of a hot day :)

Sara and Dustin said...

Gross, Jayson! You make me glad I'm not tempted to drink from those delicious communal bottles anymore. I'm still mourning our loss of the glass bottled coke.

Tim, Annie, Jack said...

how sad for you coke bottle loss! What do you mean other lips have touched the new bottles?:(?

- cute new background Sara! We miss you guys!

Amanda said...

First off I want to say that I LOVE the cute background.
Second, I hope they still have Ting in the glass bottles.
only 9 more days!!

Meredith said...

Sara-
Hey! Well, I totally randomly came across your blog!Crazy. I just wanted to say hi, and that I love your photography! It's beautiful. Hope all is well for you and your husband.

Meredith (Lloyd) McIlrath