Almost my fav of the day! Thanks Renny!
The Grenada moon ...
I've been loving the silhouette lately. Here are a few from the other night. We just dropped by the beach with some friends.
Jayson and Gabe ... best of friends :)

First Day of Kindergarten
11 years ago
7 comments:
The pic of Renny is hilarious! Nice capture :)
SARA , those are absolutely amazing pictures. What a great talent you have developed!
I love your pictures. You must have a beautiful lens. There is always such wonderful detail. My mom is a photographer too and she enjoys your pictures as well.
Thanks Kate! Actually it's the most inexpensive photo equipment I've purchased! It's a 50mm and you can get it on amazon for $85!! But yes, it's super sharp. Love it!
These photos are incredible! I especially like the last one!
I can picture one word in big red letters above Renny's head. "TIME" can't you see it too?
Hello from another continent! It has been so fun to see your work on the blog...will you give me photography lessons when I get home!? David is visiting for Christmas and I am making him lug me over a nice SLR camera, so I'll start practicing on African models!
Post a Comment