I just realized that Sara and I are both constantly checking others blogs for updates (especially Amy and Annie) but we rarely have any new posts on our blog. So, here's an update. Three more days till I am finished with my longest and most difficult term so far. It has been fun learning pathology, and having a clinical skills class to learn how to identify disease and communicate with patients. Sara has been very busy with her photography business, English degree, dancing, primary chorister and young men/women sunday school teaching, all in a foreign country and with very few complaints. She has taught herself photoshop and is already receiving praise from many of her photographer peers. I'm not sure how she has done all these things while continuing to spend so much time with me, but she does and she does it well. She is such constant, quiet support of our future. We look forward to spending the next month in CA and UT, and we are very excited about moving home in May for good! (Sorry about the random pictures, but posts just aren't as fun without them.)
ETA: I just wanted to add, since Jayson wrote the post and forgot to mention it, he took both of these pictures.
ETA: I just wanted to add, since Jayson wrote the post and forgot to mention it, he took both of these pictures.


9 comments:
We can't wait to see you guys! Good luck with your last few days...
Thanks for the update. Even though we get to see you a lot, we still like to check the blogs. Hope you have a Merry Christmas and enjoy your break!
I love the picture of Sara by the ocean. Beautiful! That's the kind of picture that you'll show your grandkids one day and be like, "Wasn't I a dish?"
Jessica
Oh, that's so cute that you check our blog:) I'll be better about posting Love you
Hello Weirs. Let me just start by saying congratulations on making it through your very difficult term. I see by your countdown that you are leaving today for vacation. I'm certain that it is much deserved. Enjoy your time in the states. Be sure to stop by and say hi to my parents while you are home. I told them you were coming and they both really want to see you. I am sad I won't be able to see you guys. Hopefully we can hang out someday soon. It was so good to talk to you on the phone last week. Sari, I miss talking to you. You are such a good person with such a good heart. I feel honored to know you. Happy Holidays to you both. Love you guys!
You are both overachievers and make me sick. Consider it a jealous compliment.
You both have a good eye for photgraphy!
I was hoping you could take a few pics of our family when you come to Utah?
Y'all are both so great! I can't wait to take ballet photos like Tewy's! "Love ya Babes!"
Where did you go, Sara?
Post a Comment