19 January 2009

Inconsistency

Sorry for the inconsistency. I'm having trouble settling into the slow life again. Actually, the problem is I haven't had any trouble. Usually I'm all gung-ho at the beginning of a term and I work really hard in school and on my photography for at least the first half and then I settle into my lazy ways. For whatever reason this term I've jumped straight to lazy. Today was better than last week, but I definitely need to get into a groove.

As for the blog links I think I have most of the Grenada Gang and Ballet Girls ones, but I know I'm missing TONS from the friends category. If you don't see your name over there leave me a comment and your blog address if your profile isn't activated so I can find you again!!!

Thanks!

8 comments:

ToddandCamille said...

Sara,
hey it's a fellow salad sister, bonjour! Look likes you guys are doing well!

Brandon and Amber said...

Hey Jayson! It's Amber from Granite Bay. It's been so long since I've seen you. I don't know if you have my link or not, but it's chubbsandthegirls.blogspot.com

Hope you guys are enjoying the nice sun because we are freezing our bums off in Utah!

Linds said...

sometimes you just need a little lazy after vacation! thefromm.blogspot.com

Tiffini said...

Sara, it was SOOO fun to see you and Jayson. I was really impressed with how in-tune you are to each other. I'm also really touched that you guys went home and immediately went to work to find us furniture! :) It looks great! Thanks, again. You guys are so thoughtful!

p.s. I wish we could live closer! I think that your Jayson and my Jason would be really good friends...maybe someday?

dancingtexancowgirl said...

I don't have a blog, and therefore, cannot give you my blog address... But I CAN tell you that I will be seeing you IN GRENADA in 51 days! YE-AH!!!! That's all.

Sean and Kristina Kelly said...

Hey guys!
Yeah, I remember days like that down in Grenada!! Sometimes you're productive, and then, sometimes it's just too dang hard:) Miss you guys!

Marisa Jean said...

I'm in the lazy state here in Utah right now. I'm totally diggin your background right now. You always have to tell me where you get your cute backgrounds, so fess up, where'd you get it from?

getti said...

love the shots. How are you feeling?