01 March 2009

Sara at 4 months


For Amy, Tanelle, and everyone else who is curious at home....

10 comments:

Allie said...

What the???? Congrats Sara!! That is so exciting!

Zane and Lexi said...

still so cute and little :)
this is beautiful - you'll be so glad you have these pictures later!

Luis Portugal said...

Hello
It has a nice blog.
Sorry not write more, but my English is bad writing.
A hug from my country, Portugal

Amy said...

Um, you barely have a bump!!!!! I swear I am 10 times that size...maybe I'm glad you can't see me...it'll be bad enough when you come home!!! I guess I love you anyways:) Very cute.

Kim And Bruce said...

You look amazing and congrat's! I wish nothing but the best for your growing family!!!

Marisa Jean said...

Sara, I expected you to be much bigger than that just because you are such a tiny, skinny person. But your little bump is cute. I'm so excited for you! So...when do you find out what you're having?

Linds said...

You are so cute! Congrats on the baby! I hope the next ultrasound will be more revealing!

bentanelle said...

I am pretty sure people pregnant are not supposed to have pictures like this. It is so beautiful! They are supposed to have shiny, "glowing"(sweating) faces with a bulging belly. You saw me at 4 months and I was sweaty! You look great! Thanks for humoring us!

Ben said you don't look pregnant, it just looks like you ate too much of Jason's donuts! (just kidding!!)

sewtakeahike said...

love this photo Sara! it's just precious!

getti said...

You look beautiful Sara. Keep me posted on when your moving home to the states and when would be a good time to come visit you in Cali.

love gets