So I've been making some hats. Just something to do late at night when I'm way too tired to study or do anything else but sit there. Actually I'd go to bed earlier, but then I can't sleep through the night. Sigh ... thank goodness for crocheted hats!
This one you've probably seen before on my photography blog. Little Rylee looked super cute in it. I just made another one so I thought I'd post it.
This one was inspired by a good friend down here. She sent me the link.
This one is a gift for a friend who had a baby a few months back. I know I'm late with the presents :) Hopefully she won't mind.
First Day of Kindergarten
11 years ago
5 comments:
They turned out really cute! I'm still really excited to see what pictures you take of your little one. Did you come up with the last hat on your own?
Thanks Sara. I need to jump back on the photography band wagon. I've been seriously slacking. Just too much school to get caught up on I guess. The last one I sorta made up. It's a combination of different patterns and I saw the bow somewhere on etsy.
I love them! So cute!
What the crap? I want one! Those are SSSSOOOO cute! I like the one with the ribbon going through it. You're too talented, Sara.
I've been making booties if you have a boy, you should learn how to make them. they are way cute and practial.
Post a Comment