Well I uploaded these backwards so sorry it goes end to beginning. On our last day with Meg we went on a Sunset Cruise. This is one of my favorite things to do in Grenada. It's a chance to feel more like a tourist than a student. We went with some friends and had a great time.
Walking along the beach after sunset. Jayson took this one.
I don't know why but I wanted a really cheesy picture and so Lexi took this silly one! I love that my bangs are straight up and crazy. It's really fun being married to Jayson.
Another beautiful shot courtesy of Jaysonavitch. Me and my beautiful visitor - Megra!
Lexi - look'n good!
This is a picture of the hospital where Jayson goes once a week for clinicals. It's the yellow building with the red roof. It's crazy - no a/c, and well ... foreign!
Here's St George's from the boat. Probably the most beautiful way to see it :) Just kidding.
I really loved this shot. I said her name and she just looked up at me like this. So cute.
Casey too this one. I really loved it! Kinda just says how it goes whenever we go somewhere.
Us! As Duke said, probably one of the first pictures of all three of us! Thanks for the picture Lexi.
And something artsy just for fun.
Thanks Meg for coming so we could do something so fun! There are more pictures of our adventures, but most of them are on Meg's camera. I have a few that I'll be posting next, but here's a list of some of the things we did:
Beach, Beach, and more Beach!
Snorkeling
Grand Etang
St George's shopping
Fort Frederick
Mt. Carmel
TONS of photoshoots! - can't wait to show you those.
Tour of campus
Shell hunting
Mutual on Tuesday night
and sleep!!
It was a beautiful week and such a treat to share where we've been for the last 2 1/2 years with someone!! Thanks for coming Meg!
Anyone else want to come? We still have eight weeks left!
First Day of Kindergarten
11 years ago
5 comments:
This blog is the shizzzzzzzzzzzznit so take yourself a big fat whiff!!!! I am loving your pics and you are the most adorable pregnant girl ever. You rock. Keep on rockin'!!!
How cute are you pregnant? Looks like the cruise was fun and warm...can't wait for it to get warm here! Enjoy the last eight weeks!
Ohhh, how fun! And seriously, I'm loving the belly :)
Oh Sara! You know I think you are beautiful! As lovely as you look with or without bangs - straight or side, I do not look good. Especially since they were not cut correctly to begin with. They are like an inch ABOVE my eyebrows! It is bobby pins and headbands until they grow out.
On a happier note, I love the picture of you and Jayson! It is like one day you were not pregnant and the next day, there was baby Weir! So cute! You look fabulous!
I must admit I was a little sad that we were not there with you. See you soon. Love, love, love, love, love!
That cruise looks dreamy. I've never been on a sail boat, but always have wanted to. I wish I could come and visit--just not enough time in the year. :(
Post a Comment