Over the course of the last two years we've seen lots of bugs. I don't have pictures of all of them, but here are just a few. While we were home over break it was funny how much I noticed the lack of bugs. It's something I'm looking forward to!
These caterpillars were completely covering a tree in our front yard. They were gross, but at least they didn't make it inside.
Luckily I've never seen these inside either, but they are out and about when we go on hikes and stuff. They have amazing colors, but creep me out!
We've also had centipedes, silverfish, mosquitoes (lots and lots of mosquitoes), and a constant flow of ants. Here's to leaving most if not ALL bugs behind in Grenada!
First Day of Kindergarten
11 years ago
6 comments:
Good riddance!! Have you never had cockroaches?
Oh yes!! I forgot to add those to the list. And they are not the little guys either! They were the giant ones.
Pretty sure this is my least favorite post on your blog. Nasty.
Well, I loved it! Caterpillars are awesome. Even though I am not an animal lover which means I don't ever want to own or touch one, I do enjoy looking at them. After all, they are God's creations. Now if you had taken pictures of a certain reptile I would have flipped out!
I would definitely be thrilled to leave the bugs behind.
That first shot is great. What timing.
Post a Comment