The very last day in Grenada...
I could write about all the wonderful things that have happened here. I could write about how we've grown from our "experience" and how this "adventure" has enriched our lives. It would probably be true, but it would be annoyingly sappy :)
I could also write about all the things I am grateful to leave behind. I could make lists of the pros and cons of being here. I could talk about all the things I'm looking forward to in the states. I could talk about how I will or won't miss this and that about the island.
Instead I think I'll leave all of that unsaid and just wish Grenada a blissful:
GOODBYE!!
7 comments:
I can't believe it! It's done! Crazy!! I'm so excited for you guys! What a great, yet challenging experience down there. Where are you guys going to be living?
HAHA! I love it. Somehow, I just knew your last post would sound something like this. I know you too well...:) Love both of y'all so much and can't wait to see you in the States soon!
Goodbye is right! Goodbye Grenada, hello NYC! In less than 24 hours you will be with us in New York...see you soon!
Yeah!!! Come home and have a baby!!!
So exciting for you two. Can't wait to see you back in California.
Halleluiah! You made it!
I can't wait to see your sweet baby girl! (even if it is only in pictures.) You look so cute prego.
:)
Post a Comment