05 June 2009

Up Dates

Hmmmm I'm not as sure about posting pregnancy pictures anymore. There are certain days where I catch a full length reflection of myself in a store window or something and I just am so surprised at how huge I've gotten. I keep looking down and thinking, "Oh I've reached about as big as I'm going to get." And then I look down about two weeks later and realize that I wasn't finished growing bigger yet. And there are still about 8 more weeks .... so I'm much more hesitant to post these pregnancy pictures. But my cousin Kelly made a special request, so this is for her! Sorry for the poor quality photo - it's from my phone!! Yeah I've never had a camera phone ever so that was pretty fun. Anyway there's the update.

As for Jayson - he's just studying away and enjoying his mom's piano. We've been having so much fun with family just hanging out around the pool and hitting every store we've ever loved. It's so great to be back!

15 comments:

Sara and Dustin said...

You are so cute! It's fun to see a picture of you. It's still weird not seeing you all the time. Keep the updates coming!

Dustin and Melissa said...

We love the belly shots! Keep them coming! You look amazing! If I look half as good as you when I am pregnant one day, I will be thrilled!

Jessica said...

You are tiny! I know, those last few weeks it's scary to see how much bigger the belly can get.

Marisa Jean said...

You seem rather small to me--but what do I know? I've never been pregnant. Compared to your tiny body normally--yes, it is evident that an alien has inhabited your body and is sucking the life out of you, but you don't look like you've gained weight anywhere but your belly. That's lucky!

Stephanie said...

Your pregnancy photos aren't anything to be ashamed of. You look great-and so stylish! I am glad you guys have time to relax and enjoy family.

jkzank said...

Thanks Sara! You are tiny! Don't stop posting belly pics. I'm sure you feel huge, especially because you've always been so small but you still are! Can't wait for pictures of baby Weir!

Kuulei and Nick said...

YAY! I'm so happy for a photo update!!! I've been thinking about you guys. You're looking cute... Thanks for the picture!

Linds said...

You look adorable! Are you going to find out the sex of your baby?

Alys said...

You look cute! My belly is starting to pop out and it is really weird. I am sure you had the same feeling. I have been so skinny forever and now my tummy is not flat. Weird! Anyway, glad you two are having fun!

Elder and Sister Walker said...

Sara, you are anything but huge! But you will be in 8 weeks. Especially the last month because that's when the baby gains about a pound a week. Now won't that be fun to look forward to??? Sure ruined your day, didn't I? I think you look very cute no matter what!

Elder and Sister Walker said...

Oops, in case you are wondering who 456 is, it's your dad's cousin, Lori. I straightened it out for this comment.

getti said...

I'm so glad you back in the states.
sounds like an incredibility eventful trip home.

Zane and Lexi said...

you are still so tiny but looking good :)
we are so excited for you guys and hope we can meet up when we're in Cali next week!

Tiffini said...

Hmm, I can relate! Just when you think you can't get any bigger, you do!

You absolutely look adorable, Sara ... about what I look like at 5-6 months. Enjoy it! You really do look cute.

Unknown said...

you look good, can't wait for this weekend.
I am glad it is not the naked belly shots with the heart shape over it with your hands. please tell me that photo shoot will cease immediately.