08 July 2009

4 Years

With all that's happened I would be remiss if I didn't mention our 4th Anniversary. Four years ...


Living at Grandma's, the Carr's little guest house, Grenada, CA, Utah, and now off to NY.
Going to dance classes together where Jayson would play and I would dance.
Being professionals and then students again
medical school
Living foreign and now home again
Being two and becoming three

It's been a full four years. It's been nothing I planned on and it's been the most wonderful whirlwind of craziness. Here's to many more years of craziness with Jayson and now Mara!

2 comments:

getti said...

Happy four years. It's crazy what can happen in that time. I'm glad Mara made her presence before your anniversary so that she could be apart of those four amazing year. So it's off to NY. Dave and I will have to come visit. I can't until I have an opportunity to meet the newest Weir. I love you so much and really enjoyed reading all about your first week. Keep up the posts. love getti

Dustin and Melissa said...

Happy Anniversary Jayson and Sara! You are an ambitious, creative, fun, silly, loving, and giving couple. Mara has been born into a family with lots of love to give. Enjoy your anniversary.