08 July 2009

It starts ...


Yesterday I took a few pictures of Mara. This is the only one I've worked on, but there will be more I'm sure. I left this one in color so you could all see her red hair. Well, orange hair anyway. And I'll point it out because I think it's super funny, it's totally a mullet. She has very little hair in front but tons and tons in the back. Super style'n!

6 comments:

Zane and Lexi said...

oh I'm so glad it "started" and I hope you'll continue to share. I think she's adorable, mullet and all! Her hair will be beautiful! Hope you are recovering quickly. I can't wait to hear the story of how she came early!

Alys said...

That is a cute picture and I know there will be more to come. It was so fun to see you three last night. And, thanks for talking to me about all the pregnancy labor stuff. I am glad to hear that yours wasn't a horror story. I think I hear too many of those.

Dustin and Melissa said...

I can't wait to see her in person!

Courtney and Matt said...

how cute!! congrats you guys!! man, you don't check someone's blog for a couple weeks and so much happens!! yay!

Casey said...

I am glad it started too! I am so excited to see more pictures of her! She is so beautiful! I love her mullet too.

Marisa Jean said...

Love the "mullet"--and the way her little legs are curled up...you'd think she'd been sitting in that position for nine months and kind of likes it or something.