19 July 2009

Mara's many Faces

Mara likes to eat breakfast about 6 am ... well I should say her first breakfast because she eats breakfast again around 8 and 10 am. Anyway, after this first breakfast she 'needs her dad', so she and Jayson spend the next few hours together. One of my favorite parts about these hours is watching her sleep. Sometimes it looks so peaceful and other times she pulls the best faces. So here's a few to share with you and to help me remember.


Her tongue is super long! It's very funny to me.



What talent! Already blowing bubbles with her mouth.


10 comments:

Justin & Ashlee said...

She is so cute. I love all the faces. I think you are doing a great job with taking pictures Sara. One thing I will tell you, take pictures of everything!! They change stuff so fast. Rylee will do a trick or pull a face for a week and then it is gone. Justin thinks I take way too many pics but that is one thing I will tell you. You are doing great!!

Sara and Dustin said...

I adore all your pictures. The only word I can think to describe her is "cute" but that doesn't even come close. She's delicate, beautiful and the perfect mix between you and Jayson. It's fun reading about how much fun you're having with her. Is it fun having your own little model now?

Casey said...

She is a doll! I think she has Jayson's eyes too. Do you think she looks more like one of you than the other? What a cutie! I hope we get to come visit soon!

Alys said...

I love the bubble picture and the sweet smile. It looks like she is dreaming something wonderful. Beautiful baby!

Stephanie said...

I am impressed that you got the bubble! Those are great and memorable faces.

Elder and Sister Walker said...

Sara,
I just checked your blog and found out about Mara's birth. No one here, (Your mom or Grandma) said a word. Congratulations-She's a beauty. I can see both you and Jayson in her face. And yay for the red hair--we HAVE to keep that in the family! Your pictures are wonderful! What a treasure for her as she grows up.

Marisa Jean said...

I love when babies yawn--so that's my favorite.

Dustin and Melissa said...

Mara is so sweet. I can't wait to see all her cute little faces in person...Friday will be here soon!

Jenny Sue Gamboa said...

Hey!!! I was wondering if I could get your address...I have something for you!

Jessica said...

I love the scrunchy forehead one.