
Lizzie was the first cousin to hold baby Mara. She was so excited to meet her, and still can be caught stroking her hair or tickling her toes whenever she is around. When Lizzie came, her tag read "Liddie" ( I guess the security guard didn't hear her very well). It was fun to see her meet her cousins, and to see how much they already love Mara. Her eldest cousin Pearl thought that Uncle Jayson and Auntie Sara were cool enough to be King and Queen for the day, and we were bowed to several times! "Princess" Mara will have a great time with all of her cousins.
First Day of Kindergarten
11 years ago
6 comments:
Congrats! I can't believe you had her so early! Lucky you! I hope all is well and she is healthy and happy! Let us know if you need anything!
Congrats! She looks beautiful! Did you know that she was born on Canada Day? (not that you care but I thought I would through that in there)I am so happy for you two.
Lizzie was beaming in nursery today when I asked her if she;s been able to hold baby Mara yet. Seeing these pictures of her precious face makes me cry. What a beautiful miracle. We are so excited to meet her.
Mara melts our hearts! I can't wait to hold her in just 3 short weeks!
Those pictures are precious. I love the bath one. Such a cute little baby.
Hey Jayson and Family:
Remember me??
Courtney (Gray)Bozzuto.
Congrats!! I see Jenny Wilkes at the mall a lot and I'm so glad that she said you have a blog. It's been forever since I've seen you. Since BYU, right? Your family is beautiful!!! Congrats again on that goregous baby girl!
Post a Comment