23 July 2009

New Stats

It's been three weeks! Mara had her doctor check up yesterday and she has new stats!


She now weighs a wopping 6 lbs 15 oz - which I'm sure she's now up to 7 lbs this morning because of her eating fest last night.

and she is now 20 1/2 inches long.

Good thing she came out when she did because now she feels HUGE and pushing her out with these new stats would not have been so easy!

Sorry for no pictures - I'm not on my computer, but I'll have some new ones up soon.

4 comments:

Alys said...

7 pounds seems so small still (I was 8 lbs 12 oz when I was born), but she is growing and that is a good thing. Can't wait for more pictures.

Wyatt and Tara said...

Ok, Sara I have to ask- is Mara pronounced like your name or mine? I can't figure it out!

Jayson & Sara said...

It's like your name ... not like mine.

Sean and Kristina Kelly said...

I saw that Melissa was able to come visit you! How awesome is that! I love that she was able to come! You'll have to post pictures of her blessing soon, k? Give her a little hug for us!