19 August 2009

Blessing




At three weeks old Mara had her baby blessing. We blessed her at Jayson's house since she was so little. It was a fun week full of visitors! Thanks for everyone who came out and for everyone who helped out!



My family ...

I really loved this shot of Melissa. Thanks Jeremy!

6 comments:

Justin & Ashlee said...

I really like the picture of you three together. You all look so happy :)

Marisa Jean said...

Baby blessings always make me cry. I'm sure hers was beautiful, too.

I want to bless my kid's more like you did for Mara--at the house with close family and friends. I think it makes it extra special that way. She looks so tiny in all those shots. Ooohhh...so sweet!

Dustin and Melissa said...

It was a beautiful and special day. I am so glad I was able to be there to celebrate with you.

Jenny Sue Gamboa said...

Thanks for the new posts Sara! Its great to get to see pictures of you guys! So CUTE!

Grandma Elizabeth said...

The pictures are wonderful!!! Love Grandma Elizabeth

Nicole Bagozzi said...

cute pictures! she is so darling.