what a beautiful little mara. i am very jealous of these pictures...grace had a total blow-out diaper immediately following her blessing and had to be changed. thus, we have no pictures. sad for us. we miss you!!!!!
What sweet pictures. Make sure you blow one up for framing. Or better yet, a collage. These are the first pix of Mara that I can totally see Mara's resemblance to Jayson. Usually happens with a first baby. Mom does all the work and Dad gets all the glory!
7 comments:
That is so Mara! She is a beautiful little angel.
what a beautiful little mara. i am very jealous of these pictures...grace had a total blow-out diaper immediately following her blessing and had to be changed. thus, we have no pictures. sad for us.
we miss you!!!!!
Mara really does look like an angel baby! I really love her name. Mara. It is very lovely.
What sweet pictures. Make sure you blow one up for framing. Or better yet, a collage.
These are the first pix of Mara that I can totally see Mara's resemblance to Jayson. Usually happens with a first baby. Mom does all the work and Dad gets all the glory!
I like the one where she is posing like Hulk Hogan when we puts his ear up to the crowd. She looks adorable!
I mean when HE puts his ear up to the crowd.
She's SO beautiful!
Post a Comment