05 September 2009

Just a little Update

A lot of bus riding, subway taking, and continued schlepping has been going on. I guess we've pretty much settled into this city. Jayson takes two trains to the hospital everyday and makes it home between 4 and 6 pm. I stay home and haul 50 lbs of laundry down the street to The Mat, pick the groceries to be delivered, and tour the city with my best buddy Mara.



Update on Mara. She's growing so long! I think she's chubby compared to my family and Jayson thinks she's skinny compared to his family, so I guess she's somewhere perfectly in the middle. I always swore I would be objective about how my kid looks - if they weren't cute I'd say so - but who knew? I think she's the cutest! She's smiling back at us now which is super fun. She's a loud talker and an awesome sleeper.


The rest of these were all taken at the park down the street - not Central Park, but still beautiful.


Oh and this Mara is in her crib. She woke up one morning with a crusty eye. I don't know why I wanted to take pictures of it.

I always forget that the internet robs my photos of their color. These all look so much better in photoshop. Oh well.

And if certain people from Grenada are reading this post - HI! And second I haven't heard updates from most of you in a very long time! I'm dieing to see pictures!! So post post post!

7 comments:

Tim, Annie, Jack said...

The third picture on the brown blanket and the third picture in the stroller made me laugh...she just looks so cute and so Mara...

by the way you are not being objective she is super adorable! (and that is not just because I am her aunt)

we miss the babe...make sure to teach her some good tricks before we see her next;)

Sara and Dustin said...

She really is so cute - and I'm not her mom or her aunt! I knew before that I wanted to see you guys but now I'm dying to! Are you up for making a trip out of the city? Maybe I could take my girls on an adventure into the city to come see you.

Amy said...

She IS adorable! I can't wait for Max to start smiling back!

Don't forget to add more pics to Mom's photo frame - you know she refuses to look at the blogs:)

Glad you're having fun, are you SO GLAD you bought that stroller?

Dustin and Melissa said...

Mara is so adorable! We feel so blessed that we get to see her all the time and have her part of our life.

See you all in a few minutes! :)

Maria said...

Hey Sara. Mara is so beautiful. I love her red hair. Hope you guys are enjoying NY. Maybe we will see you guys in NY if Matt gets placed there for his rotations. Hope all is well. Take care.

Sean and Kristina Kelly said...

Ok, your pictures are seriously amazing! She looks like she has grown up so much too! It looks like you guys are adjusting great! Did you get my e-mail about the cameras and picture taking? Well, I sure do love them!!

Alys said...

She is way cute and getting bigger!
Alys